Download our easy to use and highly efficient program. Click the link below and a dialog box will open with the download information. Click the ‘download now’ button, and the program will begin downloading your files. You will be notified when your files are finished downloading.
· 100% Clean – 100% ad-free.
· Downloaded files have a special file-extension for easy identification.
· Runs in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows.
· Fully customizable, with several options and many skins available to suit any user’s needs.
· Easy to use, only one step to install and start downloading!
· Auto Update Available – you can choose to automatically download and install updates.
· No user-interaction required to download files.
· Download All In One Folders – you can select what folders you want to download to as well as choose to download only new files.
· Secure – downloads are protected by a 256-bit encryption technology.
· Large File Size – you can choose to have all files download at a low speed, making the download very quick.
· Allows you to quickly select multiple files and download them all at once.
· Supports password protection.
· Download All Software/Apps In Folders – You can select what software you want to download at once.
· Download All Processes In Folders – You can select what processes you want to download at once.
· Download All Traffic In Folders – You can select what Internet Traffic you want to download at once.
· Download All Media Files In Folders – You can select what image, video, or sound files you want to download at once.
· Support For Abundant Cpus – the program will use whatever amount of CPU is available.
· Supports Multi Threading – the program can be run in multi-threaded mode if there is sufficient amount of free CPU time.
· Designed for maximum speed – download at full speed!
· Works in all web browsers.
· Allows you to add keywords to your files for easy identification.
· Multi-platform support.
· Easy to use.
· Works in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows.
· Built-in Update System.
· Stops when Internet connection is lost.
· Security and Secured.
· Auto Updater.
Easy to use and highly efficient program eea19f52d2
This PowerShell module allows you to obtain any information about the object you are working on, as well as perform any necessary actions. The Microsoft Windows PowerShell Extensions for SQL Server 2012 R2 provides the following cmdlets:
New-SqlServerInstance – Is used to create an SQL Server instance.
Add-SqlServerInstanceInstance – Adds a new instance of SQL Server to the PowerShell session.
Start-SqlServerInstance – Starts a SQL Server instance.
Stop-SqlServerInstance – Stops an SQL Server instance.
SqlInstanceRecovery – Gives you information about SQL Server instances.
Get-SqlInstanceProperty – This cmdlet provides information about the SQL Server instances.
Set-SqlInstanceProperty – Modifies the properties of the instance you are working on.
Modify-SqlInstanceSetting – Allows you to manage settings for an SQL Server instance.
Get-SqlInstanceAll – This cmdlet lists all the instances you can work with.
Get-SqlInstancePropertyAll – This cmdlet returns all properties you can obtain for all instances you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceSnapshot – Creates a snapshot of a SQL Server instance.
Stop-SqlInstanceSnapshot – Stops a snapshot.
SqlInstanceEnum – Lists all the instances of SQL Server you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceClass – This cmdlet lists all the different classes of instances you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceSettingAll – This cmdlet lists all the available settings you can modify for all the instances you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceSetting – This cmdlet returns information about the setting you specified in the previous cmdlet.
Get-SqlInstanceService – This cmdlet lists the SQL Server service.
Get-SqlInstanceRole – This cmdlet lists all the roles that can be used for SQL Server instances.
Get-SqlInstanceRoleAll – This cmdlet lists all the roles you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceRoleType – This cmdlet lists all the role types that you can use for the instances of SQL Server you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceRoleDefaultRole – This cmdlet lists the default roles that can be used for the instances of SQL Server you can work with.
Get-SqlInstanceRoleAll – This cmdlet lists all the roles that are available for the instances of SQL Server you can work