1. Cacti & Succulents being slow growers, do not need frequent repotting.
2. They thrive well in small containers, making rearranging / relocating easy.
3. These plants love well drained sandy soil.
4. The most common killer of these green fellows is over - watering. Watering once or twice a week sufficient, depending on whether they are kept indoors or outdoors.
5. If kept indoors, putting them out in a shady/semi spot , occasionally , keeps them happier and healthier! - sunny, well aerated.
Learning from cacti & succulents
» Be patient.
» Be content with minimum.
» Conserve your resources.
» Stay sharp and hardy.
» Wait for your time to bloom.
» Bloom and radiate beauty.
» Do what you can, with what you have, where you are !
Sudarsan Books is an independent, multilingual bookstore based in Nagercoil, Kanyakumari district. Our carefully curated collections include an assortment of Tamil and English fiction, biographies, self-help, children’s books, popular science, entrance exam guides, NCERT, CBSE and ICSE textbooks as well as college textbooks. We can procure and supply any titles you may need.